Do you wonder if you could sing? Or maybe you know you can sing but you don’t have any confidence in yourself? If you wish you could give singing another go and want some encouragement, tips and technique then I can help.
Maybe you were discouraged from singing at a young age or maybe experiences during your life have affected your confidence and it’s time to get it back again. These fun, informal and relaxed lessons can bring you from singing only to yourself to having the confidence to sing a parties or concerts.
Who is it for:
- If you want to prepare your party piece
- To learn to sing better and boost your confidence
- To prepare a song for an event like for your bride or groom on your wedding day, click here for more information.
- To improve your technique to sing in musicals or a choir
How do I book:
- To book a private lesson in person call or text Aideen on 089-9829914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To schedule an on-line Skype lesson click here.
- To buy a voucher for 40 minute introductory lesson for €40 just click here.
- Breathing & posture
- Staying in tune
- Dealing with nerves
- Moving from low to high notes
- Picking songs that suit your range
- Developing your unique voice
- Expressing the meaning of a song
- Developing confidence